Ant oil for hair removal: reviews, instructions, contraindications
At all times, girls constantly removed the vegetation on the body. It is difficult to imagine a beautiful female body with protruding hairs. Today, the market of cosmetology offers many tools to solve this kind of problems. Consider what is ant oil for hair removal. Women's reviews will tell you how to use it and how effective it is.
What is ant oil?
Many are lost when they hear the name of this tool. After all, the oil in the usual sense is extracted from the fruits or stems of plants. And how is it produced from ants? In this case, no one uses live insects. They take their eggs, which in large quantities contain methane (formic acid). The process of its extraction is very laborious, and therefore it is expensive.
Modern science is moving forward, so many companies synthesize formic acid from more affordable raw materials.Glycerin, alcohol, herbal extract and various fragrances began to be added to such products, as a result of which they became less natural. For this reason, girls recommend paying attention to the composition of ant oil for hair removal. Reviews show that the highest quality product is obtained in the countries of Central and East Asia.
The basic composition of the manufacturers complement other components at its discretion. Therefore, products vary in consistency, color and smell. However, high-quality formic oil should be an organic product without any fragrances and other "chemicals" in the composition.
Properties of cosmetic
In appearance, high-quality formic oil resembles a hazy red-brown liquid. The smell is slightly sour, but not perfume due to the lack of fragrances. You should not get a thick product of gel-like consistency. Since the drug in this form will not be able to penetrate the pores deep into the skin.
Interestingly, oil from ant eggs is used not only in the field of hair removal. They are often complemented by the composition of various therapeutic drugs to enhance their impact.They are used to relieve pain, injuries, bruises, sprains, arthritis, osteochondrosis, acne and other ailments. Such serious capabilities means they inspire great confidence in him, even in such a not very risky area as hair removal.
Mechanism of action
Many girls are interested in buying, how does this hair removal tool work? The thing is that getting on the skin, it gets through the pores to the hair follicles and destroys them. After this, the gap between hair removal and growth becomes longer. Emerging vegetation becomes thinner and more rare than usual. After regular use, after some time, it is possible to completely solve the problem.
Which sites to use?
The instructions for formic oil say that its use is allowed in the following areas of the body.
- On foot.
- On hands.
- In the bikini area.
- For eyebrow correction.
- Over the lip.
That is, permanently removing hair at home with formic acid can, in principle, be carried out all over the body.
The effectiveness of a miracle drug
Reviews of women show that procedures using formic acid require multiple repetitions. Some girls need two months to do this, and others take several years. But as a result, the skin will always get a healthy and well-groomed appearance without any hair.
However, everything will depend on the individual characteristics of the organism. If the hair follicles are very weak, then the likelihood is high that the vegetation will disappear forever. If they are extremely strong and able to regenerate, then the need for hair removal can arise again and again. But in any case, each time it will become easier to care for your body. The hairs will be much lighter and thinner, and periods without vegetation - longer.
Is ant oil dangerous?
Ant oil is often a natural hair removal product. Therefore, it can be applied even to teenagers and people with sensitive skin. However, some limitations still exist. Formic acid is contraindicated in the following cases.
- Allergy sufferers, especially during periods of exacerbation.
- Children before maturity.
- During pregnancy and lactation.
- Oncological patient.
- If skin conditions, cuts, wounds or deep scratches are present, as ant oil can cause burns.
Often an allergic reaction is provoked not by the active substance itself, but by the additional components that are present in the composition. Diligent manufacturers always indicate all components on the bottle. Therefore, before you get rid of unwanted hair by any means, you should carefully examine the label. Then you can understand in advance whether this drug is suitable or not.
It will also be useful to test the use of formic oil. It is enough to put a drop of the product on a small area of skin and wait a few minutes. If after that no negative reactions follow, then the drug can be safely used for its intended purpose.
Popular ant oils
Based on the feedback of women, you can make a list of the most popular ant oils. But of these, not all remedies are effective.
- Roja and Tala. Produced in Iran, sold in bubbles of 35 milliliters of about six hundred rubles. The girls say that this product gives poor results.
- Tala made in Turkey.It is sold in a bottle of 20 milliliters and costs about five hundred rubles. But this is the most effective ant oil removal hair (reviews prove this).
- Tala is also produced in Syria. Bottled in bottles of 20 milliliters and costs about two hundred rubles. This product has a more oily consistency and does not have a characteristic sour smell. As the girls say, this oil does not give any result.
- Roja and El Havag from Egypt. These oils are sold in half-liter bubbles and cost about 1,200 rubles. Often there are negative reviews, but almost no positive ones.
- Hemani formic oil for hair removal is produced in Pakistan. A bottle of 30 milliliters costs about three hundred rubles. The smell is almost absent, consumed sparingly due to a convenient dispenser. The results are amazing: the hair is really getting smaller.
How to use ant oil?
Even buying the highest quality tool, you can not wait for the result, if you do not know how to correctly use a similar product. For any formic oil instruction will be one. It comes down to the following points.
- Remove hair along with root tweezers, epilator, wax, sugar or other similar method. Shaving does not make sense, because the ant oil just does not work.
- After the procedure, clean the skin so that there are no traces of wax, sugar, cream, soap and other things on it. Wipe the area to be cleaned with a towel, it should be dry.
- Apply formic oil to the skin with a massaging massage. At this stage it may take about ten minutes. No need to hurry. The tool should penetrate into all pores. When it is absorbed, the skin will look completely dry.
- After about two hours, wash the treated areas with soap and water. Well, if it is completely natural, without any chemical impurities.
The procedure to remove hair permanently at home can be repeated up to five days in a row. When the vegetation appears on the body, epilate again and rub the ant oil. So do to achieve the desired result.
Ant Oil Recipes
Ant oil can be effectively used not only in its pure form, but also as part of various masks.
A great addition would be lemon juice.It brightens hairs, makes the pores already, nourishes the skin with vitamins and nutrients. Ant oil and lemon juice are taken in equal amounts, mixed and applied to any parts of the body. The only exception is the face, since there is a chance of getting a small burn.
Turmeric is also great. It is an effective tool that can destroy hair follicles. In combination with methanoic acid, this seasoning gives a very good result. Take a tablespoon of water, a teaspoon of turmeric and half a teaspoon of formic oil. All components are thoroughly mixed and applied to the skin. It is recommended to enhance the warming effect by wrapping the treated area with cling film.
Also known way to get rid of unwanted hair with essential oils of mint and green tea. This recipe will not only get rid of the vegetation, but also make the skin soft and velvety. It is enough to mix the ant oil with a few drops of these esters. White grape juice has a similar effect, but it needs a little more. It is good because it makes hair thinner and lighter.
One or another recipe may not be suitable for all girls, so it’s best to gradually test everything and stop at one of them.
About formic oil for hair removal reviews are found both positive and negative. The last girls leave most often due to the fact that they expect immediate results. However, getting rid of hair forever - this is a very long process, so you need to be patient.
The second disadvantage of formic oil is its high cost. But buyers nevertheless understand that rare and difficult-to-get raw materials simply cannot be cheap.
Where can I buy ant oil?
To purchase this product in the usual cosmetic stores is almost impossible. Yes, and in pharmacies, it is also not for sale. Girls order oil from online stores or find specialized salons that distribute Arabic care products.
When buying, you need to be very careful, because there is a high risk of buying a fake or unnatural product.