Chicken Flour: Composition, Properties, Uses, and Recipes
Ground flour has a wide range of uses - from cooking to cosmetology. Due to its composition, it is popular in diet recipes. It is used in baking, preparing sauces and soups.
The composition of flour
Chickpea, or chickpea, refers to legumes. It is rich in protein, potassium, zinc and calcium. Its structure is dominated by dietary fiber, which helps the intestines.
Nut flour is rich in vitamins and microelements, as well as amino acids necessary for the functioning of the body as a whole.
Interestingly, this flour does not absorb the oil during frying. So the dishes are less calorie and more healthy. It is used to improve the taste of sauces, cereals and even soups.
In cosmetology flour is used for face care masks. It gives the skin smoothness, elasticity, removes black dots due to the light scrub effect.
How do chickpea flour
To obtain it, use chickpeas.Flour can buy ready-made in the store, or grind at home. To do this, chickpeas are well ground in a coffee grinder, and then carefully sifted through a fine sieve.
The second method is a bit more complicated. At first chickpeas are fried a little in a dry frying pan, and then they are crushed and sieved.
In both cases, the result is flour. Cooked from fresh chickpeas, it will taste like peas, and from calcined it will have a light aroma of nuts. Apply this flour for cooking healthy dishes.
Properties of pea flour
For a long time, doctors have noted the unique properties of chickpeas. Flour is considered one of the most beneficial to the human body. Product properties:
- Nut flour helps in the treatment of diseases of the lungs. To do this, cook it out of the pot.
- It is a means of prevention from malignant tumors.
- Due to the fact that the composition of the flour is calcium, it is useful for bone diseases.
- Chickpea ointment improves the quality of the skin, making it look healthier.
- Dishes from pea flour are useful in liver diseases.
Doctors recommend adding chickpea to your daily diet. It is useful for children for growth and bone health.For people in old age this product will be an excellent tool for the prevention of osteoporosis.
A tasty snack from legumes is obtained when properly prepared. It is smeared on bread toasts, and, thanks to a large amount of protein, it satisfies hunger for a long time and is suitable for breakfast.
Chickpea hummus is easy to cook. First, prepare the necessary ingredients:
- One of the most important are the spices: cumin, coriander, pepper, paprika, lemon zest.
- Ground flour.
- Tahini - sesame paste.
- Lemon juice.
- Olive oil.
Having prepared the products, start cooking snacks:
- Chickpea flour is poured with water and put on the stove. Constantly stirring, boil for at least 3 minutes until a smooth mash is formed. Then cool and spread into the bowl of the blender.
- Add tahini, lemon juice - 4 tbsp. spoons, zest, salt and spices.
- If desired, you can put fresh greens.
- All ingredients are carefully ground in a blender until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Hummus shift in a glass jar and stored in the refrigerator.
Snacks can be served for breakfast or for the holiday table. It turns out very tender and tasty.
Meals prepared according to recipes from chickpea flour, refer to proper nutrition. Vegetable pancakes are an excellent breakfast for the whole family.
For their preparation will need:
- Red sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Ground flour - 100 grams.
- Baking powder - a quarter of a teaspoon.
- Salt, spices as desired.
- Pepper is cleared of seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Baking powder, salt, spices and water are added to chickpea flour. Stir until all ingredients are completely dissolved.
- The pan is put on the fire and smeared with olive oil.
- In the resulting pancake dough, add pepper and mix.
- Bake vegetable pancakes for 5 minutes on each side.
Can be served with sour cream or any sauce. Chickpea recipes allow you to prepare healthy and tasty dishes that will appeal to children and adults.
This dish is often used for snacking. It is easy to take on the road, and it well satisfies hunger. Pea cakes are traditionally used for vegetarian sandwiches in combination with potatoes.
To prepare them at home you will need:
- Ground flour - 200 grams.
- Greens - dill, parsley.
- Salt and spices.
- Half a liter of water.
- Olive oil.
Chickpea, or chickpea, from which flour is made for cooking, contains a large amount of vegetable protein. Because of this, the cakes are very nourishing.
- To begin, chickpea flour is dissolved in water, mixing thoroughly.
- Greens are well washed with running water and finely chopped.
- The dough is poured into the pan. Add the greens and cook over low heat until thick.
- The mass is removed from the stove and spread with a wide knife on a flat plate in the form of flat cakes. Give them time to cool.
- Then cut each cake into pieces of equal size.
- Olive oil is heated in a saucepan. Each piece is fried in deep fat until golden brown.
Scones served with sauce or sour cream. They can be used instead of bread.
Even a beginning hostess can cope with the preparation of such chickpea dishes:
- Omelet. For its preparation mix 100 grams of chickpea flour, 25 grams of flax, turmeric on the tip of a teaspoon and salt. Then pour in water and knead until all ingredients are dissolved.In the resulting dough, you can add finely chopped tomatoes, sweet peppers, olives or greens. Fry the omelet over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Diet burgers. This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner, as it is rich in protein. To make the cutlets juicy, use carrots, grated on a fine grater. To it add greens to taste, 100 grams of chickpea flour, salt and pepper. Pour some water and mix the mince. Pour olive oil into a frying pan and heat it up. Form cutlets and fry from both sides for 3 minutes. Served with sour cream or sauce.
- Cake. To prepare the dough, mix 2 eggs, chickpea flour - 250 grams, kefir - 200 ml, 1 teaspoon of soda, and salt. It is recommended to beat the dough with a blender or a whisk so that there are no lumps. Then it is poured into molds, given that the cupcakes will rise and increase in size. Bake in a preheated oven for about 45 minutes. After cooling, they are served to the table, lightly sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.
Ground flour is used to prepare a variety of tasty and healthy dishes. Chickpeas have a high nutritional value due to the large amount of protein in their composition.Chickpea is used in cooking, as well as for the preparation of cosmetics for face and body skin care.