Dietary cutlets from turkey - cooking options. Cutlets from turkey: recipes in the oven and a couple
Dietary cutlets from turkey are a tasty and healthy dish that you can easily prepare for lunch or dinner for the whole family. From this article you will learn a few simple recipes, as well as recommendations and tips for their implementation.
Steam cutlets from turkey dietetic
This dish is ideal for children's menus, and can also enter the diet of athletes and those who try to get rid of excess weight. To prepare these cutlets, we suggest using a steam cooker.
- Meat of turkey without bones - one kilogram.
- Onion - 200 grams.
- The potato is 200 grams.
- Greenery - 100 grams.
- Crumbs are 100 grams.
- Water - 100 grams (can be replaced with milk, broth or diluted sour cream).
- Spices - to taste.
Dietary cutlets from turkey in a double boiler are prepared very simply:
- To begin with, scroll through the meat grinder with a bird fillet, potatoes, onions and greens. After that, add minced egg, salt, spices, rusks and water to the stuffing.
- Blind from the received mass cutlets of the oval form and put them in the cup of the steamer.
In half an hour you can try a juicy dish that literally melts in your mouth. Serve it with any salad or other side dish.
Cutlets from turkey and oat-flakes
How not to dry the poultry fillets during cooking? We will tell you a simple secret - just add the oatmeal flakes pre-soaked in milk. A detailed recipe for a delicious dish you can read below. In the meantime, prepare the following products:
- Fillet of turkey (we take the thigh) - one kilogram.
- Hercules flakes - one glass.
- Milk is one glass.
- Two medium bulbs.
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
- Ground crusts - 100 grams.
- Vegetable oil - to taste.
How to cook the cutlets from the turkey in the oven (dietary)? The recipe for a healthy dish is very simple:
- First, chop the flakes in a coffee grinder and fill them with milk.
- Wash the turkey and dry it. Onion peel and cut into slices. Grind the prepared foods with a meat grinder, blender or food processor.
- Add minced spices, salt and swollen flakes.
- Blind the cutlets, roll them in breadcrumbs and quickly fry them in a frying pan. After that, shift the workpieces to parchment and send them to the oven.
A ready-made dish can be served with a vegetable garnish or salad from any fresh vegetables.
Dietary cutlets in the multivariate
A useful dish of turkey meat can be steamed with a multivark. As a result, you will get soft and juicy cutlets that will make your lunch or dinner unforgettable.
- Minced turkey - 700 grams.
- Vegetable oil.
- Loaf or white bread - 80 gr.
- Milk - 150 ml.
- Spices - to taste.
So, we prepare dietary cutlets from turkey in a multivarquet for a couple:
- Soak the bread in the milk (about five minutes), then wring it and mix it with the mince.
- Peel the onion, cut into cubes and fry. Add it to the rest of the products.
- Put in the mince spices and salt.
- Put the cutlets on the grate, and fill the bowl with water.
Cook the dish in the steam mode 25 minutes.
Cutlets from dietary meat with cheese and quail eggs
Each mother tries to please her kids not only with tasty, but also useful dishes. Our recipe will fit perfectly into the children's menu, so pay special attention to it.
- Minced turkey - 400 grams.
- Onion - 70 grams.
- Bread - 30 grams.
- The hard cheese is 100 grams.
- Milk - 100 ml.
- Quail eggs - three pieces.
- Salt - to taste.
How to cook a cutlet from a turkey in an oven diet? You can read the detailed recipe of this dish below:
- Whisk the quail eggs with a fork, and then mix them with minced meat. Add to the products milk-soaked bread and chopped onions.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater and combine it with minced meat. Do not forget to put spices and onions.
Wet hands to form cutlets and put them on paper for baking (you do not need to lubricate it). Send the workpieces to the oven and cook them for about a quarter of an hour.
Chopped cutlets from turkey diet
If you exercise and watch your food, then please evaluate our recipe. Dietary meat we will cook without fat and foods containing fast carbohydrates.
For this dish you will need:
- The fillet of turkey (breast) - 700 grams.
- Onion - to taste.
- A large tomato.
- Ground bran - three tablespoons.
- Proteins of chicken eggs are two pieces.
- Pepper and salt - to taste.
Fitness dinner is prepared very simply and quickly:
- Cut the meat, tomatoes and peeled onions in small cubes.
- Add protein, bran, salt and spices to your taste.
- Blind the cutlets and put them on a baking sheet, pre-laid with parchment.
Send the dish to a well-heated oven. When the blanks are browned on one side, turn them over with a spatula. Serve cutlets with fresh vegetables and lettuce leaves. Remember that if you seriously decided to lose weight, then you should not use porridge, cereals or potatoes as a side dish.
Cutlets with cottage cheese on grill
If you decide to lose a couple of extra pounds, then pay attention to this recipe. With it, you quickly make an easy and hearty dinner. In addition, our dish can be prepared for preschool children. A simple set of products and ease of preparation will be approved by experienced housewives and beginners.
- Minced fillet of turkey - 300 grams.
- Low fat cottage cheese (or up to 5% fat content) - 180 grams.
- Onions - one piece.
- A small bunch of dill.
The recipe for turkey cutlets on the grill is described below:
- Grind the onion with a blender, and then combine it with the egg, cottage cheese, minced meat, greens and salt.
- The resulting mass is well mixed and beaten with hands.
- Form the cutlets from it and quickly fry the billets in a grill pan.
Transfer the cutlets to a silicone rug, and then send them to the oven. In a quarter of an hour your lunch will be ready. Add the main dish with any garnish and immediately bring it to the table.
As you can see, dietary cutlets from turkey are prepared quickly and simply. You can use any of the recipes described above, as well as make any changes to them. We will be happy if this dish is to your liking and will enter the usual menu.