How is barley treated? Types and causes of the appearance of barley
Such a problem, like barley on the eye, occursoften. It is a purulent accumulation on the eyelids: from the inner or the outer side. The cause of the appearance of pus is most often the infection of staphylococcus. Such suppuration in the century is very painful. Before we look for an answer to the question of how barley is treated, let us consider the reasons for its occurrence.
Externally, barley resembles a lump that canpop out either on the outer or inner side of the eyelids. In this disease, tearing and redness may appear. More often appears on one eye, less often on two. Also, the possibility of popping up a few suppuration on one eye is not ruled out. Barley on the eye does not impair vision in any way.
The causes of internal and external suppuration are different, and the ways in which barley is treated for one or another variety are also different.
External barley appears in the following cases:
- When infecting ciliary follicles.
- If you get into the sebaceous glands infection.
- If there is an infection of the Molovian (apocrine) glands, which are located near the eyelashes.
The appearance of internal barley is usually due to the fact that the meibomian glands are inflamed (sebaceous glands, whose streams reach the edge of the century).
Information on how to treat barley is quite a lot. You can treat this disease with medicines, using various medicines, ointments.
What ointment to treat barley? You can lubricate hydrocortisone, tetracycline ointments, as well as ointment "Floxal". In the treatment, you can use drops "Levomecitin", "Tziprolet", "Dexamethasone", etc. But before you start treatment with medications, you need to know exactly what causes the onset of the disease.
Now you can find a lot of informationabout how barley is treated with folk remedies. It is better to adhere to a certain diet during treatment. With this disease, it is recommended to eat foods rich in vitamins A and C.
You can treat barley at home, for example, with herbs. There are options: drink or bury infusions in the eyes.
We treat barley at home with herbs:
- You can eat 8 tansy flowers a day, washed down with plain water. Take within a week.
- If the barley is very inflamed, you can make a decoction of marigold and apply a lotion to your eyes. Brew should be like this: 10 g of flower per 200 gr. water. Then insist for an hour.
- Remarkable remedy for various inflammations, inincluding barley and aloe. Freshly cut aloe leaf (about 5 g) chop and pour with cold boiled water. Then put in a cool place for 7-8 hours. Then strain the resulting infusion through cheesecloth, after which you can make lotions.
- Steam several pieces of bay leaf in boiling water (not more than 50 g). After it has cooled down, drink this infusion (2 times a day).
- Floss of lilac wash and grind, then, laying on a whole leaf of lilac, attach to the eye.
- Drops from the eye can reduce pain from inflammation.
- Mix the grass with the eyebrows and chamomile inflorescences. To boil in boiling water: for 200 g of water about five spoons of this mixture. After 10 minutes, put the resulting gruel on a gauze disc and attach to the eye.