How to draw a Christmas tree?
Sometimes, we deny ourselves the pleasureto paint simply because it seems to us, as if to draw that we at all are not able. But in fact this is far from the case. It is only necessary to find suitable lessons and follow all instructions to discover the most talented artist. At least here, we'll look at how to draw a Christmas tree. Learn to draw with children or all alone. The result of the creation can be presented to someone on the New Year as a postcard.
One, two, three, herringbone ... ready
To draw a Christmas tree is very easy, you need only a little perseverance and imagination. Let's figure out how to draw a tree in stages:
- To begin, draw a contour for the future tree - an isosceles triangle. The height of the triangle should be equal to the height of your future tree. Divide the triangle in half by a straight line.
- Now on the left side of the triangle you need to draw the branches. They must be rough, prickly. Branches can slightly go beyond the outline of a triangle, but in general repeat it.
- When the left side of the tree is ready, it is necessaryCut the resulting outline to the left. Now we need to bend the trees along that line in the middle, and outline the existing branches. Thus, the contour of branches will be transferred to the right side of the tree.
- It remains to remove the extra lines, draw the bottom of the trunk, and cut out the Christmas tree completely.
- You can leave the workpiece in this form, but you can paint it on a blank sheet and decorate it. The Christmas tree is ready.
Here's another interesting option, how to draw a tree with a pencil.
- Draw a vertical line, the length of which will correspond to the height of the tree.
- Starting from the top, draw two curved to the bottomline, one line to the left and to the right. These lines will guide the future branches of the tree. The upper branches are correspondingly smaller, the lower branches are longer. The distance between two pairs of branches should be at least 1 cm.
- The herringbone should be fluffy, so it is necessarydepict each of the previously drawn lines with needles. It can be rectangular needles, and can be prickly - zigzag. Needles should be placed horizontally, so that the tree might look magnificent.
- The top of the tree, too, must be decorated with needles or a star.
- Erase all the auxiliary lines. Somewhere in the middle we add more needles. Here it is - our beauty.