How to reduce loops on spokes?
Very often when knitting, to give the productoriginal shape and finished appearance, it is necessary to add or subtract loops. Now we will focus on the second aspect, and we will consider in detail several ways how to reduce loops on knitting needles, which will allow both novice knitters and more experienced craftsmen to correctly design their products.
How to reduce loops
- To reduce loops on the front side of the blade,it is necessary to tie two loops at once for the upper lobules, placing the working thread behind the spokes and putting it on the index finger of the left hand. Working from left to right, the right spoke is then inserted into the second loop, and then into the first one. Now knit the two loops viscous viscous, pulling the working thread from the index finger in his direction for the upper lobules. Reduce this way you can as many loops as necessary. And the dimmed loops will be tilted to the right.
- Similarly, loops can be reduced by doing all of the above operations, but by tying two loops together, holding them by the lower lobules.
- How to knit the loops off the knitting needle? Yes, it's very simple. Right needle podevyayut first loop from left to right, turn over and put on the left spoke. A loop is made for the lower lobules with the following facial mating. Such a decrease of the loops forms their inclination to the left. And carrying out knitting not two, and three loops together, it is possible to reduce not one, but at once two loops simultaneously.
- Also, you can lower the hinges with the slope to the left, you canplacing the working thread behind the knitting needles and inserting the right knitting needle at the beginning of the row for the upper loop of the loop. It is necessary to carry out this action from left to right, and then throw off the loop from the spoke. Then loop the knit with a viscous viscous, holding it by the upper lobe and extending it through the previous loop, dropped from the left knitting needle.
- To reduce the loops from the wrong side of the fabric,It is necessary to place the working thread in front of the needle and put it on the index finger of the left hand. Then, under the working thread, enter the right-hand needle from right to left and enter simultaneously into two loops. Now the hinges can be removed and turned. To put on the left knitting needle and to tie a pair of loops. The loops, reduced by this method, will have a slope to the right.
How to reduce loops for armholes
Before beginning work on knitting the armhole, throat and shoulders, it is necessary to make simple calculations. On the example of the binding of the backrest armhole, let's consider together how this process looks.
First you need to determine the number of loops,located in the width of the armhole. Suppose there is an armhole width of 6 cm, and knitting density is 2.2 loops. On one centimeter of the mating there are 2,4 rows. Calculations: 6 cm x 2.2 p. = 13 (loops).
Now these 13 loops should be divided into 3equal parts. It turns out 4 and 1 loop in the remainder, which must be added to the first part. This will result in 5 loops. They are closed in two acts. First 3 loops, and then 2 loops. In the second and third parts - 4 loops. Therefore, one loop should be removed in the second and fourth rows, respectively. After lowering the loop for the armhole, knitting the backrest continues along a straight line to the shoulders.
Read more interesting information on how to knit shoulders, neck and front of the product, as well as see how it looks in the diagram, you can on the site.