Linen porridge: recipe, reviews
Linen porridge is not as popular as, for example, semolina, rice, oatmeal or buckwheat. But if you want to get the maximum amount of vitamins and minerals from the food you eat, then it’s better to include it in your diet. What is the reason, we will tell further.
Linen porridge: benefits to the human body
According to experts, such porridge contains as many calories as buckwheat or millet. But due to the fact that it contains a lot of protein, mineral compounds, omega-3 fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, E and B, it is considered the most useful and nutritious.
If you regularly use such a dish, it will have a beneficial effect on the condition of nails, skin and hair. Moreover, flaxseed porridge helps the human body recover from diseases faster, strengthening the immune system.
Due to the high content of fiber, it is able to clean the intestines. In addition, phytohormones, which are contained in the product, help fight viral and bacterial infections.
Medicine and flax porridge
What is useful flax porridge, and why many doctors recommend to use it to their patients? The fact that such a dish helps to fight against diseases of the cardiovascular system, as well as endocrine disorders. This product significantly lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels. In addition, experts say that flaxseed eliminates all the symptoms of menopause in the weaker sex, protects against cancer, and also helps to cure chronic diseases of the digestive tract.
In connection with all the above, it should be noted that flax porridge is a very healthy and nutritious dish. If you want to improve your health, it is recommended to include it in your diet.
Can porridge be harmful to health?
The use of flax porridge does not entail any harm to health. After all, this dish is the most innocent of all now existing. However, occasionally there are people who have an allergic reaction to this product. As a rule, this happens when flavorings, dyes and not very high-quality pieces of fruit were added to the dry factory porridge.In such cases, allergy develops due to additives, and not because of the main component.
Flax porridge for weight loss
Flax porridge is a good diet product. The following factors contribute to this.
- Low calorie. Linen porridge contains about 312 energy units (per 100 g of product). Moreover, these are not the calories that contribute to the rapid weight gain. It should also be noted that the protein in this product is 2 times more than carbohydrates. In other words, eating flax porridge every day, you will be saturated with a nutrient substrate that does not convert to fats, and is also not deposited in the most "uncomfortable" places.
- Nutrition. Linen porridge, the use of which is indisputable, has a rich chemical composition. This dish allows you to fill the deficit of many beneficial elements in the body. It is subject to even a meager and low-calorie diet. However, this fact does not mean that you can use flax porridge for a long time.
- Beneficial effects on the body. Linen porridge, reviews of which are mostly positive, can quickly normalize the work of the digestive tract. After all, today there are a lot of croup (for example, rice), which often cause constipation.As for flax porridge, it, on the contrary, promotes soft and regular emptying of the intestines. This happens due to the fact that such a product contains a large amount of fiber. Thus, the good work of the digestive tract promotes fast and healthy weight loss.
Features porridge for weight loss
Flax porridge "Khudeyka", as well as any similar product with a different name, is sold in almost any store, in a department of cereals, or in pharmacy chains. As a rule, it is sold in cartons containing about 400 grams of dried, chopped flax. As for the above-mentioned product, in addition to flax flour, it contains barley and buckwheat groats, as well as parsley, dill, carrots, oregano, paprika, onions and salt.
According to the manufacturers, such flaxseed porridge improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, promotes soft bowel movement, helps get rid of edema and stagnant excess fluid in the tissues, reduces weight (you can lose a few kilograms per month), provides fat about 5-6 hours), strengthens the immune system, reduces the harm caused by a hearty meal.Moreover, one serving of this dish satisfies half the daily human need for carotene and vitamin C.
Also, for those who want to lose excess weight is very popular linen porridge "Plese". This is a high-quality product that is made from selected flax varieties. This dish contains a mixture of natural substances, insoluble and soluble fiber, polyunsaturated fatty acids and amino acids, which improve and maintain health, and do not cause allergies. Dry porridge "Plesa", intended for instant cooking, goes on sale in combined cans weighing 400 g. One pack is enough for exactly 25 servings.
General principles of cooking
To greatly simplify the process of cooking such porridge, it began to produce at specialized enterprises, and then produce in the form of semi-finished products. So, the finished flax product from the package is enough to just pour milk or regular boiling water, stand for a short time, and then serve for breakfast, dinner or lunch. However, most housewives prefer to cook porridge on their own, and not to buy it in the store.It should be noted that this process does not take much time. Moreover, a homemade dish, cooked by yourself, turns out to be really tasty. It does not contain preservatives, which are often used in the production of enterprises.
Flax porridge: a recipe for a delicious and healthy dish
Linen porridge (you will find the recipe below) is prepared using various ingredients. So, it turns out especially tasty with honey and raisins. The finished dish using these ingredients is very useful for children. In order to prepare it, we will need:
- flax flour - faceted glass;
- buckwheat - faceted glass;
- fresh honey - about 50 g;
- raisin seedless - about 50 g;
- butter - to apply at will;
- fine salt - apply to taste.
Before preparing such a dish, buckwheat should be processed. It is necessary to sort it out, wash it well in a sieve, and then dry it in a frying pan and grind it in a coffee grinder. Next, you need to soak the raisins in boiling water, and after half an hour - rinse thoroughly.
After processing the ingredients you need to mix buckwheat and flax flour, add to them steamed raisins and fine salt. Boil such porridge is not necessary. It should be filled with boiling water, wrap well in a blanket or towel and set aside for 60-90 minutes.
Properly served to the table
After the ingredients have swollen, add butter and honey to the flax porridge. Serve such a dish for breakfast, dinner or dinner, preferably in a warm condition with jelly and a slice of bread.
Cooking flax porridge with milk
Traditional flax porridge is the one for the preparation of which they use only flax flour, milk and spices. It should be noted that often in addition to this dish add any berries or fruits. But first things first.
So, for the preparation of classic flax porridge we need:
- Rustic hot milk - ½ cup;
- flax flour - 2 large spoons;
- sugar sand - add to taste;
- fine salt - apply as desired;
- any fruit or berries (banana, kiwi, strawberry, apple, strawberry, etc.) - to taste.
Flax flour should be poured with hot milk, and then thoroughly mixed so as to get rid of lumps as much as possible. In this case, the porridge must acquire a sticky consistency.Next, in the dish you need to add fine salt, granulated sugar and chopped fruit (you can berries). As for the last ingredient, its presence gives flax porridge a peculiar taste, which is very popular with young children.
Cooking diet porridge
Linen porridge, reviews of which are presented below, contains a small amount of calories. But in order for this dish to contribute to weight loss, it should be properly prepared. For this we need:
- flaxseeds (i.e., flaxseed meal, which remains after pressing oil) - about 200 g;
- sunflower oil - about 50 ml;
- salt iodized - apply to taste;
- fresh greens - apply as desired.
Flax seed flakes must be filled with clean water so that it covers the product by 2-3 centimeters. Leaving the dish in a warm place, you should wait for its full swelling. In a few hours, the porridge will be ready for use. It needs to add only a gravy, which must be made from sunflower oil and salt, whipped with a regular fork. Dietary flax porridge should be served to the table along with chopped greens.
Most people who regularly consume such a dish treat it quite favorably. So, in flax porridge they like the fact that:
- it is easy to prepare it (after all, it is enough just to fill the dry product with warm water or milk, and then mix and soak under the blanket for some time);
- the dish is pleasant to the taste and something even resembles semolina;
- such a dish can contribute to weight loss;
- This product can be purchased at almost any store;
- the dish gives a feeling of satiety and keeps it for a long time.
However, there are people who do not like this product. So, some are not satisfied with the taste. As a rule, this is because the dish is quite reminiscent of semolina. And, as you know, there are quite a few haters of such a dish. Although it should be noted that often flax porridge is actively used even by those who do not like it. This fact is explained by the fact that such a dish contains a lot of vitamins and other substances that have a beneficial effect on the human body. By the way, for those who cannot just use the analogue of boiled semolina, we recommend adding flax flour to diet baking.
Let's sum up
Flax porridge is a wonderful dish that has many useful properties. It helps to lose weight and at the same time is not capable of harming anyone. That is why, if you want to strengthen your health and improve your body, then it is recommended to use it three or four times a week.