2. Since 2008, the Reftinskaya GRES has been part of PJSC Enel Russia (which also includes Sredneuralskaya GRES (Sverdlovsk Region), Konakovskaya GRES (Tver Region) and Nevinnomysskaya GRES (Stavropol Territory)).
As the development of new oil and gas fields in Western Siberia began to reflect on the construction of a new powerful power plant in the Sverdlovsk region.The most suitable site was a place near the town of Asbest, where small rivers merge together: Bolshaya and Malaya Refta. Let me remind you, for the power plant water, oh, how necessary. Plus, the relief was quite successful, to create a reservoir necessary to ensure the process. The construction of the power plant was started in 1963. This building was considered one of the most important for the Sverdlovsk region. The task was to bring the power of the Reftinskaya GRES to 3.8 thousand megawatts by the end of the tenth five-year plan. On July 3, 1963, a group of first builders landed on the outskirts of Asbest in order to inspect the site where a new flagship of the Urals energy industry was to appear soon. In the same year, Yury Elovikov scored the first peg on the construction site of the Reftinskaya GRES, and in March 1967 the first cubic meter of concrete was laid in the foundation of the main building.
3. See, what craftsmen work here, they have made such a train with their own hands, and a mini-bulldozer will soon appear.
On December 24, 1970, after a series of inspections and tests of the boiler and turbine, the first unit was connected to the network, and immediately began to work at maximum load.Unit 1 was officially commissioned by the state commission on December 28, 1970. Blocks number 2 and number 3 earned in 1971. The following year, unit No. 4 was introduced. In September 1974, unit No. 5 was commissioned. And in May 1975 unit No. 6 was commissioned. The capacity of the power plant reached 1,800 MW. Then the specialists came to the conclusion that it makes sense to continue building blocks of 500 MW instead of 300 MW.
Literally in one year, the foundation of all four objects was prepared. At the end of 1977, the power commission No. 7 was commissioned to the state commission, as the metal structures of the eighth power unit went up at its butt. The following blocks No. 8 and No. 9 for 500 MW were introduced at the end of 1978 and 1979. respectively. The last, tenth, power unit was put into operation of the existing power units on December 21, 1980. And on December 22, 1980, in honor of the completion of the construction of the state district power station and reaching the final design capacity of 3,800 MW, a mass rally was held, at which the first secretary of the Sverdlovsk Regional Party Committee Boris Yeltsin also took part. He was very supportive of this construction.
Rally on the occasion of the launch of the tenth power unit Reftinskaya TPP. After the launch of the last, the tenth, power unit, it became the largest thermal station in the RSFSR, working on coal.
five.The power plant consists of 6 power units of 300 MW each and 4 power units of 500 MW each.
The following machines are part of these units:
- steam generators of type PK-39-2, P-57-2 and P-57-3 of the Podolsk engineering plant;
- K-300-240 and K-500-240 turbine generators of the Kharkov Turbine Works;
- Turbogenerators of TGV-300 and TGV-500 type of the Kharkov Electrotyazhmash plant;
- turbogenerators of the type TVM-500 of the Novosibirsk plant “Sibelectrotyazhmash”.
6. Mashzal power units 300 MW.
7. When there is any regular scheduled repair, for the workers it is, of course, unnecessary trouble, and for us it’s golden time. We can see everything in the section.
12. And this is already the boiler-turbine shop № 2 (КТЦ № 2) engine room.
Reftinskaya GRES provides power supply to consumers of the Ural region with the issuance of power in the UES of Russia. Power output from the station is carried out with the 500 kV outdoor switchgear buses with five 500 kV transmission lines and with 220 kV outdoor switchgear buses with five 220 kV transmission lines.
14. Mashzal power generating units 500 MW.
15. Boiler room
20. Ekibastuz coal is used as the main fuel at Reftinskaya GRES.
For unloading coal, crushing and transporting it to the main building there are two separately operating fuel feeds with belt conveyors.The fuel supply scheme itself includes wagon tippers, a system of belt conveyors located in underground galleries and elevated ramps, transfer points, and a crushing building. The fuel supply for the 300 and 500 MW units is autonomous. The performance of each fuel supply 1200 t / h.
To be honest, I have already seen wagon tippers at similar stations, but these giants did not leave me indifferent. It seems that the cars are not so small, but when they get here they are immediately lost.
24. In total, there are four chimneys at Reftinskaya GRES: Smoke pipe No. 1 (180 m, year of construction — 1970), Chimney No. 2 (250 m, year of construction — 1972), Chimney No. 3 (250 m, year of construction - 1975), Smokestack No. 4 (320 m, year of construction - 1979).
25. There are two coal depots at Reftinskaya GRES.
26. Coal delivery to the station is carried out by rail.
28. The one that is to the right is Chimney No. 4, it is 330 meters high and, by this indicator, is among the highest chimneys in the world (21st in the world and 4th in Russia (after Berezovsky GRES (370 m), 3 chimney Primorskaya TPP (330 m), 2 chimneys Permskaya TPP (330 m)).
And here is the main highlight of the station - a complex of dry ash and slag removal. It was solemnly presented on September 29, 2015.Enel Russia has invested more than 12.5 billion rubles in this story. It is important to note that at the moment there are no such complexes at any Russian power plant. Dry ash obtained here can be widely used in such areas as road construction, agriculture, production of building materials (for the manufacture of concrete, mortar, brick, ceramic mass, etc.). Moreover, in the village of Reftinsky, several houses have already been built using ash from a power plant. And now about the most important. The introduction of the Dry Ash and Dust Removal System (SILF) allowed to save hundreds of hectares of forest from logging, as well as significantly reduced water consumption for storage of ash.
29. These two large containers are the place where the ash is stored, awaiting shipment to consumers. They can accommodate 28 thousand tons of ash.
SZSHU allows, in fact, to ship to consumers the entire amount of ash produced at the power plant, which is up to five million tons per year. Railway tracks are brought here, which makes it possible to ship dry ashes both by road and by rail.The entire unclaimed volume of dry ash is transported using a pipe conveyor belt (it is in the photo), 4.5 km long, to the ash dump No. 2, where the ash pile is leveled and compacted.
31. That's how everything is arranged inside.
While we are going in the direction of the ash dump number 2, I will tell you about the ash dump number 1. And there is none! The fact is that a unique reclamation operation was carried out, which ended in 2005. For the first time in Russia, under the strict control of scientists from the Botanical Garden of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Plant and Animal Ecology and the Sukholozhsky Leskhoz, the land with a total area of 440 hectares was returned to our nature. Now in those places where waste was previously dumped, flowers, pines 3 meters high and lots of sea buckthorn are growing.
And again a small excursion into history. The first ash dump was built in 1970. 440 hectares were allocated for its needs. Time passed, and by 1996 it was filled to the limit. As a result, something had to be urgently undertaken. On the advice of experts, in its place were planted pines, birches, as well as shrubs with forest lawns. And now less than ten years have passed and nature has reciprocated.In 2008, the project for the remediation of the ash dump was submitted to the competition of the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Russian Federation "Environmental Protection Technologies" and it was recognized as the best environmental project of the year.
36. We are approaching the ash dump No. 2. In time, it will also bloom and smell.
39. According to the project of this ash dump, it should be enough for at least 35 years of operation of the power plant. By the way, after the necessary ash pile has been formed, a layer of loam is deposited on its surface and grass is planted.
40. Stacker. He is responsible for laying ash layers.
And also at Reftinskaya GRES there is, albeit not a big one, but a very worthy museum. It was created in 1987. In addition to the cool layout of the power plant itself and the village, unique exhibits, photographs and documents reflecting the establishment and development of the station were collected here.
47. But the Reftinskaya GRES, Enel Russia not only loves itself, but also tries to help others, feel its responsibility to the residents of the village.
50. Many thanks to the entire press service of PJSC Enel Russia for such a fascinating and informative journey through the power station!
R. S. Dear owners and shareholders,representatives of the company's press services, marketing departments and other interested parties, if your company has something to show, “How this is done and why it is so!”, we are always happy to participate. Feel free to email usand tell us about yourself by inviting us to visit you.